We are pleased to announce 2 vacancies for the following roles:
HEAD HOUSE KEEPER
We are looking for an experienced Head House Keeper to motivate a small team consisting of Cleaners and Laundry personnel. You must have exceptional social and communication skills with an ability to developing strong working relationships. Duties will include leading by example, setting extremely high standards, managing infection control, supervision, stock rotation and supporting daily interactions between the domestic staff and residents.
We require a minimum of 2 years Housekeeping experience, and preferably some management experience. This is a permanent, full time contract to be worked on a rota basis and to include weekends.
NIGHT STAFF CARE WORKER
We are looking to recruit a night care assistant to come and join our enthusiastic and motivated team.
As a team member we would require you to:
- Be an excellent team player, positive and motivated
- To ensure the highest level quality of care at all times
- Ensure that all care recordings are accurately and timely completed
- Provide care in accordance with the individual care and support plans
- To be proactive in providing positive input for enhancing the service we provide
- Shift pattern 7pm – 7am
Training in dementia care, manual handling, and safeguarding desirable but not essential as all training will be given. Please send in your CV or call 01453 542162 for an application form. We look forward to hearing from you.